Promotions Assistant Community Cruiser Personality - Apply Now
Part-Time Promotions Assistant / Community Cruiser Personality
104.7 Heart FM is the most listened to local radio station in Oxford County with a signal that takes us into London and Kitchener. We are looking for an individual to join our exciting team in a part-time capacity. This person will take the duties of Promotions Assistant, in our exciting Promotions and Interactive Media department. This person will also cover events in the Heart FM Community Cruiser on evenings, holidays and weekends. This position will allow the selected candidate to gain valuable experience while having fun! This position could transition into our busier Summer Cruiser portfolio.
- Community Cruiser duties such as scouting out, planning, and attending community events
- Hours will vary and have the potential to be flexible. The maximum hours are 30 per week. The candidate will be asked to commit to a regular office work period, and cruiser events
- Upkeep of the Heart FM event vehicles to make sure we have a good public image
- Able to perform Cut-Ins to promote an event with a fantastic understanding of Social Media including Facebook, Twitter, Instragram, Vine and Periscope
- Upkeep of our Cruiser Pages at 1047.ca
- Must be open to flexible hours and the ability to be available when requested by the station sometimes even with short notice.
- Regular reports to the Promotions Director regarding Community Cruiser planning and events.
- Maintain a clean public image, and promote our sponsors and their products in the most positive way possible.
- This position will also include some voice work
- A familiar understanding of Woodstock and Oxford County
- Currently in Broadcasting School, hold a broadcasting diploma or equivalent experience in broadcasting.
- A Valid Ontario G License with clean driving abstract – we do require a copy of your drivers abstract in order to be added to our company insurance.
- Must enjoy a fast paced, team environment and have the desire to learn new skills.
- A positive, friendly person who has no problem meeting with listeners.
Submit the form below.
Phone Calls: If you are confident, and want more information about this position you can contact me via phone at 519-537-8400 ext. 228
Only those being considered will be contacted. Heart FM is an equal opportunity employer.
Applications for this job will be accepted until the end of the day on August 28, 2015
You can apply directly to firstname.lastname@example.org - please submit your full package.