Nobody was injured after a fire at a home on Main Street in Woodstock yesterday afternoon. Fire crews responded quickly and were able to keep the fire from spreading.
WOODSTOCK - Nobody was injured after a structure fire at a home in Woodstock on Tuesday.
The fire caused about $25,000 damage to the exterior of the home at 345 Main Street in Woodstock. The fire was caused by a modification of an exterior pipe, which caused a spark and ignited the exterior of the house.
The fire is not deemed to be suspicious in nature. Crews responded to the blaze quickly and were able to extinguish the flames before it spread to the entire house.