A 40 year old man from Woodstock has died and another man is facing several charges including impaired driving after another fatal motor vehicle collision last night in the region.
THAMES CENTRE - A 40 year old man from Woodstock has died after another fatal motor vehicle collision in the region.
Police say Andrew Ferguson was riding his motorcycle on Hamilton Road last night around 6:20 p.m. when he was clipped by another vehicle between Putnam Road and Breen Road. Ferguson was taken to the hospital with life threatening injuries and has since died.
The 21 year old driver of the other vehicle, Kareem Husseini suffered minor injuries. Husseini is now facing the following charges:
- Dangerous operation of a motor vehicle causing death
- Impaired operation of a motor vehicle causing death
- Over 80 mg of alcohol causing death
- Criminal negligence causing death
- Fail to comply with recognizance
The accused was held for a bail hearing in London Criminal Court on today's date.