Thursday, February 14th
Please note the deadline for award nominations is February 14, 2019.
More Information (104.7 Heart FM is not responsible for external websites)
About the AppreSHEation Award
This award recognizes either a woman or group of women for their unpaid work in the community. Please provide examples of how your nominee demonstrates some, or all, of the following criteria:
- Taken on the role of a community leader through volunteering efforts that has made, or is making, a difference to women in the community. Examples include: running a community mom’s group, youth or women’s group.
- Goes above and beyond her work specifications to make a difference in women’s lives in the community
- Has made a significant difference in her own life that has positively impacted other women in the community
- Has led an advocacy campaign that has influenced positive change for women in the community
- Is a positive role model, making a difference to women in the community through her enthusiasm, inspiration, empowerment, and leading of change
- Helps to create safe places and spaces for women; works towards helping women strengthen their sense of belonging in the community
The nomination form should have space for:
Your contact phone #:
Name of Nominee:
Why are you nominating this person:
If you have any questions/concerns regarding the nomination process or would like to submit a nomination they can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
It is recognized each nominee might not have experience in every category; however we invite you to share the successes of your nominee.
875 Nellis Street
The event runs from 12:00am to 11:59pm on the following dates.
Select a date to add this event to your calendar app.