Community Futures Oxford has launched a $30,000 Emergency Micro Loan Program in response to the COVID-19 pandemic. The loan will be interest free for 6 months on a limited time offer.
OXFORD COUNTY - Community Futures Oxford has launched a $30,000 Emergency Micro Loan Program in response to the COVID-19 pandemic.
In a statement General Manager Allan Sim says they understand how difficult the past weeks have been for small business owners in Oxford County.
"Many of you are experiencing unprecedented business interruptions as we all work together to stop the spread of COVID-19. We want to thank each of you for the sacrifices you have made to keep our community safe. Together, we will get through this."
To help you manage your monthly financial obligations at this time, Community Futures Oxford has introduced the $30,000 Emergency Micro Loan Program.
Details of the business loan:
- Eligible businesses must be located within Oxford County
- Funding to be used for monthly cash flow requirements
- Loan can be used to cover business rent/lease payments of up to $2,500/month for one year
- Loan of up to $30,000 per client
- No interest for the first 6 months (limited time offer)
- Expedited application and approval process
- Please contact our office regarding all terms and conditions of the loan
To discuss the needs of your business and begin the application process, you are encouraged to book a consultation with their Business and Loans Consultant to ensure this is the right option for your needs. You can contact Luigi Basacco: firstname.lastname@example.org OR 519-425-0401. More information can also be found on the Community Futures Oxford web site.
Full interview explaining the loan with Allan Sim below: