Zorra Township and the Town of Tillsonburg officially opened a number of recreation amenities on Wednesday.
ZORRA TOWNSHIP - Zorra Township officially opened a number of recreation amenities on Wednesday.
They are opened under strict guidelines from the Ministry of Health and residents still need to practice social distancing. The following areas are now open to the public.
- Dog Parks
- Sports Fields for use by members of the same household only, teams and leagues are not permitted
- Benches and Shelters in Parks.
The following items remain closed under an Ontario provincial order:
- Thamesford pool and splash pad.
Staff will continue to monitor restrictions for pool/summer camps and will provide updates as soon as possible. Residents are encouraged to continue to practice social distancing.
TILLSONBURG - Meanwhile over in Tillsonburg the follwoing facilities are now open:
- Dock at Gibson House
- Dock and boat ramp at the Rowing Club
- Dave Johnson Memorial Dog Park
- Optimist Tennis Courts
- Tillsonburg Trails
Playgrounds are still closed and visitors must maintain a 2 metre distance from other users at all times.