The 2018 Annual report is now online, featuring key achievements from last year, financial information, message from the Warden and the CAO.
The 2018 Annual Report for Oxford County is now available online.
It features key achievements from last year, financial information and a message from the Warden and the CAO.
Some of the key achievements include:
- the release of the County's zero poverty strategy;
- the opening of the new net-zero Waste Management & Education Centre;
- the advancement of our zero waste strategy through the exploration of new waste technologies; and,
- the release of Oxford County’s proposal for an integrated regional transportation system in southwestern Ontario, a practical alternative to high-performance rail.
Successes in 2018 also included:
- Tourism Oxford’s launch of its experiential tourism program;
- A pilot for the Family Transition Program at Woodingford Lodge, the first of its kind in Canada;
- The release of "Oxford Remembers," which was presented with an Ontario Historical Society award last month; award-winning improvements at the Ingersoll wastewater treatment plant; and, several more endeavours undertaken with our partners.
You can read the full report online here.