The Long Point Region Conservation has closed all of their facilities in response to the COVID-19 pandemic. Staff will continue to do flood forecasting and warning services from home.
TILLSONBURG - The Long Point Region Conservation has closed all of their facilities in response to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Flood forecasting and warning services will not be disrupted, and other Authority services, such as planning and permit review, will continue remotely while staff work from home.
LPRCA will continue to follow the guidance of the government and health professionals to help ensure the safety of all.
The closed LPRCA facilities are:
- LPRCA Administration Office, Tillsonburg
- LPRCA Workshop, Waterford
- Backus Heritage Conservation Area, Port Rowan
- Deer Creek Conservation Area, Langton
- Haldimand Conservation Area, Nanticoke
- Norfolk Conservation Area, Simcoe
- Waterford North Conservation Area, Waterford
For everyone’s safety, please respect the closures and do not visit LPRCA facilities at this time.