On Air Now

John Tesh

10:00am - 2:00pm

  • 519-537-1047

Now Playing

Province Confirms Over 10,000 New Cases of COVID-19 This Morning

According to Health Minister Christine Elliott, 78.2 percent of the Ontario population is vaccinated and account for just 185 of the 527 people in the ICU. 

Ontario is reporting 10,964 new cases of COVID-19 this morning. 

Right now, 3,814 people are in the hospital with COVID-19. 53% were admitted to the hospital because of COVID, while the other 47% went to the hospital for other reasons. This number includes 527 people in the ICU. 

According to Health Minister Christine Elliott, 78.2 percent of the Ontario population is vaccinated and account for just 185 of the 527 people in the ICU. 

More from Local News

  • Ella Shelton Interview on Heart FM

    Oxford's Ella Shelton will join Cody and Chris today at 4:45 pm to talk about her preparation for the Olympics. Also don't forget to send your words of encouragement to the Ingersoll 50+ centre.

  • Glimmer of Hope

    Health Minister Christine Elliott says we are starting to see a "Glimmer of Hope" with signs of Omicron stabilization and that the virus is expected to peak this month.

  • Ontario Confirms 5,744 New Cases of COVID-19 This Morning

    People who are fully vaccinated represent 78.5% of Ontario’s total population and account for 224 of Ontario's 589 ICU admissions.

  • Special Weather Statement for Oxford and Brant

    It has been fairly mild this morning, but Environment Canada says the temperature will drop below the freezing mark again this afternoon. This means the roads and sidewalks could be very slippery this evening.

  • Person Run Over by a Tractor in Windham

    Someone had to be taken to a Hamilton hospital with life-altering injuries after they got run over by a tractor on Windham Road 14 Monday afternoon.

Comments

Add a comment

Log in to the club or enter your details below.

Weather

Recently Played