The facility says they have modified their hours, under the direction of the Province, along with programming and a number of health measures to keep the public safe. They'll run from Tuesday to Friday from 12 to 4 pm.
WOODSTOCK - Beginning today, the Woodstock Art Gallery will be reopening to the public. The facility says they have modified their hours, under the direction of the Province, along with programming and a number of health measures to keep the public safe.
They'll run from Tuesday to Friday from 12:00 pm to 4:00 pm and for seniors and those who are at risk, the WAG has allowed them to come in from 11:00 am to 12:00 pm.
In addition, a number of health measures have been put in place throughout the building:
- Health screening of all visitors
- Limit of 30 people in the building at all times (including staff)
- Physical distancing stickers and signage
- Glass barrier at the front desk
- Cashless transactions
- Hand sanitizing stations
- Touchless accessible doors
- Single occupant washrooms with accessible doors
- Enhanced cleaning of high traffic areas Visitors are also be reminded to be mindful and take precautions to ensure the health and safety of others:
- Visit alone or in very small groups (family or social bubble)
- Wear a mask or face covering
- Maintain physical distancing
- Wash or sanitize your hands frequently
- Call ahead if you have any questions or concerns
- Stay home if you feel unwell Due to the pandemic, all Gallery memberships have been extended for four months and public programs at this time have been cancelled or postponed.
They add until large gatherings are considered safe, there will be a moratorium on all exhibitions, tours and special events.