Find Yer’ Fortune (The “Contest”)
Entry Period & Contest Sponsors
The contest is brought to you by the following entities (collectively or individually, the Contest Sponsors): Byrnes Communications owner & operator of 104.7 Heart FM (The “Station”) and Gateway Casino.
The Contest starts on April 9th 2018 and continues to the earlier of May 4th 2018 or the date in which an eligible Grand Prize winner is confirmed in accordance with these contest rules.
How to enter.
(a) No purchase Necessary
(b) Listen to the Heart FM For the cue to call to happen 3 times every weekday during the contest period. At each contest occasion the announcer will read the daily clue. For clarity, only 1 clue will be announced on the station each weekday, the same clue will be made available each weekday at Gateway Casino Woodstock Location at approximately 9am the same day.
(c) On Saturday April 21 2018 and Saturday April 28 2018 Heart FM will broadcast live from Gateway Casino Woodstock. On those days 1 bonus clue will be made available at Gateway Casino Woodstock location. The clue(s) will not be read on air.
Grand Prize Award:
1. There is one (1) Grand Prize to be won in the amount of $5000.00 (Five Thousand Dollars).
2. Grand Prize Cash to be awarded by Cheque at the Woodstock Gateway casino location.
3. Grand Prize must be claimed by June 4, 2018 at 11:59pm. Failing which the Grand Prize winner may be required to forfeit the prize. Such determination to be made in the sole and absolute discretion of the contest sponsors and Gateway Casinos.
Secondary Prize Award:
1. There are up to sixty (60) secondary prized to be won. Each secondary prize value will include one (1) $25 Free Play, and one (1) $25 Food offer – approximate retail value $50 CDN.
2. Secondary prizes are redeemed and governed by Gateway Casinos and are issued with the compliance of the conditions related to the secondary prize offer and disclaimers on the official secondary prize award letter issued by Gateway Casinos. Note: Only 1 secondary prize will be awarded however a contestant may play the contest to guess the correct location as many times as they are able to get through during a contest occasion.
3. Following confirmation of the secondary prize winner in accordance with these contest rules, contest winners will be provided instructions and a deadline as to who they must claim the
prize. The contest sponsors and Gateway Casinos reserve the right in their sole and absolute discretion to end the contest and there is no obligation to award or substitute prizing to contestant(s).
Someone who is 19 years of age or older, residents of Ontario except; Self-excluded, and trespassed players as determined by Gateway Casinos. Radio stations who are the contest sponsors or any affiliate of the contest sponsors including advertising and promotional agencies, and any entity involved with the development of the contest are not eligible to participate. Family members and employees of Gateway Casinos also are not eligible to participate.
The contest sponsors and Gateway Casinos reserve the right, in their sole discretion to require proof of identity and eligibility in the form of government issued photo identification for the purposes of verifying eligibility and legitimacy of any entry that the sponsor and Gateway Casinos deem necessary for the purposes of administering this contest in accordance with these contest rules. Failure to provide such proof to complete satisfaction of the contest sponsors and Gateway Casinos in a timely manner may result in disqualification in the sole and absolute discretion of the contest sponsors and Gateway Casinos.
A clue will be given randomly as to where the Virtual Find Yer’ Fortune Treasure Chest is located. (Each clue weekdays during the contest period or until the exact location of the fortune is correctly identified) whichever comes first.
Listeners who believe they know the location of the virtual fortune will be invited to call Heart FM through our contest line(s) 519 or 1-866-537-1047. The caller through the contest line as determined by the radio station who correctly identifies the exact location of the fortune will be subject to these contest rules, be awarded the Grand Prize as described in these official Terms & Conditions. If the caller does not identify the correct location they will, subject to these official Terms & Conditions be awarded a secondary prize as outlined above. (See applicable radio station Terms & Conditions for full contest details per station, per market/city to corresponding site location).
Odds of Winning:
Odds of winning depend on the total number and timing of eligible entrants who call the contest line following the applicable clue during the contest period.
Neither the contest sponsors nor Gateway Casinos makes any representation or offers any warranty, express or implied as to the quality or fitness of any prize awarded in connection with the contest. Prize winners understand and acknowledge that they may not seek reimbursement or pursue any legal or equitable remedy from the contest sponsors or Gateway Casinos should a prize fail to be fit for its purpose or is in any way unsatisfactory to a prize winner.
Declaration and release of Grand Prize Winner:
Before being awarded the prize, the selected entrant must;
a) Correctly answer a skill testing, time limited skill testing mathematical question and
b) Sign a standard form declaration and Release of Liability (Release form) confirming that entering the contest
1. No purchase is necessary to participate in the Promotion.
2. Gateway is not responsible for lost, misplaced, illegible or damaged Winners Circle Rewards player cards.
3. Gateway is not responsible for lost, misplaced, illegible, misdirected, or damaged entries due to computer or electronic malfunction.
4. Gateway may, at its sole discretion and without liability to any person, alter, amend, suspend or cancel the Promotion and/or the Promotion Conditions at any time and for any reason without prior notice.
5. Gateway shall have the right to publish the name, location and a recent photograph of the winner(s) without remuneration to them.
6. Gateway reserves the right to not award any prize, in the event that the integrity of all, or a part, of the Promotion is compromised (including, but not limited to, due to computer error, fraud, deception, misrepresentation or misuse).
7. Gateway makes no representations or warranties whatsoever, either expressed or implied, oral or written, in respect to any prize.
8. Gateway is not responsible for any typographical errors in the administration of the Promotion and/or in any promotion related materials.
9. By participating in the Promotion, all entrants agree to release, discharge, indemnify and hold harmless Gateway and its directors, officers, affiliates, agents and representatives from any and all liabilities, claims, damages, demands, actions or causes of action whatsoever which they or their heirs, successors, assigns, executors or administrators may now or hereafter have directly or indirectly against them or any of them in respect or relating to the Promotion, the entrants’ participation in the Promotion and/or the acceptance or use, misuse or possession of any prize and travel related thereto.
10. All prizes must be accepted as awarded and are non-transferable. The refusal by an entrant to accept any prize releases and forever discharges Gateway from all obligations to that entrant in connection with the Promotion, including delivery of any prize.
11. Gateway reserves the right to substitute any prize or portion thereof with one of equal or greater value.
12. All Gateway decisions in relation to the Promotion are final and binding.
13. Free Play Gaming prizes are offered in conjunction with Gateway Casinos
14. Any personal information provided to or collected by Gateway and the Third Party Contest Administrator, including but not limited to participants’ contact information, is collected pursuant to the Ontario Lottery and Gaming Corporation Act, 1999 and is intended to be used for the following principal purposes: to conduct and administer the contests by Gateway or through a Third Party Contest Administrator, including but not limited to the awarding of the prize(s) and referring to such personal information in voice messages or other messages left for a selected
entrant, and to comply with legal requirements. For further information see the Winner's Circle Rewards desk.
15. The Promotion (including the Promotion Conditions) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the province of Ontario and the federal laws of Canada applicable therein.
16. By entering the contest, each entrant consents to use his or her name, city, photograph, voice, image or any other aspect of his or her personality for any publicity and programming purposes, commercial or otherwise in media by the contest sponsors, promoters and their advertising and promotional agencies without any payment or compensation. The prize winner further agrees that his or her audio reaction may be used for any promotional purpose on-air.