A lot of people are returning home from their trips early this week and they will need to go into self quarantine for 14 days. SW Public Health has provided a list of some items you will need in quarantine.
OXFORD COUNTY - A lot of people are returning home from their trips early this week and they will need to go into self quarantine for 14 days.
Anyone who has travelled recently and is back home is being asked to self isolate for 14 days. Anyone experiencing the symptoms of COVID-19 is also being asked to stay in self isolation. This means a lot of people will need to make sure they have enough supplies to last two weeks. Please keep in mind the grocery stores will not be closing and to not purchase so much that you leave the shelves empty for everyone else. However if you need to be in self quarantine, you will need to be prepared. Please check in on your neighbours and friends over the phone and help them out if needed by dropping off groceries at the door and sharing supplies when needed.
Southwestern Public Health is recommending those people stock up on the following items:
- Medication and medical supplies/equipment, Band-Aids, Tylenol, children's Tylenol, that kind of thing
- Food for your pets
- Food that won't spoil
- Diapers and Infant Formula
- Toiletries and personal hygiene items
- Hand Sanitizer
- Extra glasses or contact lenses
- Health cards and health information
- Reputable sources of news (radio,TV,social media or print)