Radio Sales Account Manager
RADIO SALES ACCOUNT MANAGER FOR WOODSTOCK, ON
South-western Ontario is growing, with lots of people and busineses moving to the area.
At 104.7 HEART FM we are looking for ambitious and motivated Radio & Digital Account Manager, taking on the challenge of helping prospects and clients execute their marketing plans used the power and reach of radio and digital advertising.
Ambition and drive are two key elements in being successful in radio advertising sales. That means making things happen with enthusiasm and integrity. You don’t punch a clock because you know it takes more than that to be successful. Included in your duties will be weekly planning of prospect accounts, current account strategies, as well as the development of incremental and new business opportunities to increase revenue. To do that you will need to prospect every week. If you’re focused on the prize, know how to open doors, enjoy working with key decision makers in helping them grow their business – then let’s talk!
If you have the ability to forge strong sustainable relationships then we would work well together. It’s a pretty tall order but the rewards are there for the right individual. Have a look at the list of requirements you think you have what it takes then contact us. If you are a candidate with the following then send along your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line – Acct. Mgr.:
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Proficient in Excel, Word, Power Point, Outlook.
- Radio sales experience preferred but not necessary.
- Sales and marketing education preferred
- Desire to excel.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to present ideas & plans.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Prospecting and networking skills.
- Creative approach.
- Ability to prioritize and work both independently as well as in a team environment.
- Must enjoy a fast-paced work environment
- A valid driver's license and reliable automobile.
- Desire to Develop new business.
Interested applicants are invited to submit their cover letter, recent photo and resume below.
CIHR FM 104.7 HEART FM is an equal opportunity employer.