RADIO & DIGITAL SALES ACCOUNT MANAGER WOODSTOCK
South-western Ontario is doing fine, and Woodstock is in the HEART of it all. The only local radio station in the area is 104.7 Heart FM and we reach over 130,00 listeners each week in Oxford country and beyond. Heartfm.ca is one of the most visited local portals in the region.
We are looking for ambitious and motivated Sales Account Manager to add to our team. You'll help clients execute their marketing plans using the power of local radio, and the reach of heartfm.ca.
Ambition and drive are two key elements in being successful in radio advertising sales. That means making things happen with enthusiasm and integrity. Included in your duties will be weekly planning of prospect accounts, current account strategies, as well as the development of incremental and new business opportunities to increase revenue. To do that you will need to prospect every week. If you know how to open doors, enjoy working with key decision makers in helping them grow their business – then let’s talk!
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Proficient in Excel, Word, Power Point, Outlook.
- Radio sales experience preferred but not necessary.
- Sales and marketing education preferred
- Desire to excel.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to present ideas & plans.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Prospecting and networking skills.
- Creative approach.
- Ability to prioritize and work both independently as well as in a team environment.
- A valid driver's license and reliable automobile.
- Desire to Develop new business.
If this is you, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line – Account Manager.
CIHR FM 104.7 HEART FM is an equal opportunity employer.