RADIO & DIGITAL ACCOUNT MANAGER WOODSTOCK
South-western Ontario is growing again, and every week more people and business move to the area. 104.7 Heart FM is the local radio station and we reach over 130,00 listeners each week in Oxford country and beyond. Heartfm.ca is one of the most visited local portals in the region. We provide the critical local information people rely on for the past 17 years.
We are looking for ambitious and motivated Radio and Digital Account Manager to add to our team. You'll help clients execute their marketing plans using the power of local radio, and the reach of heartfm.ca.
Ambition and drive are two key elements to success in a career in sales. That means making things happen with enthusiasm and integrity.
Responsibilities to include:
• Providing exceptional customer service to radio and digital clients in the area;
• Maintain and develop established clients;
• Develop new business through cold calling and prospecting;
• Prepare and present client focused proposals;
• To learn, embrace and execute a client focused, creatively driven sales process;
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
• Minimum of 1 year marketing, sales, or media sales experience;
• Knowledgeable in digital trends, considered an asset;
• Strong organizational, written, presentation, and communication skills;
• Positive attitude and a willingness to learn and embrace new ideas;
• Comfortable using Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point and industry CRM software;
• Embraces networking and understands the importance of it;
• Always open to coaching and training;
Must have a valid driver’s license, a clean driver’s abstract, and own a reliable vehicle;
We provide training, leadership, and assistance to help you reach your goals. This is a fun business to work in. You will live in Woodsotck or Oxford County.
If this is you, please send your resume, cover letter, and a recent photo to email@example.com with subject line Radio and Digital Account Manager.
104.7 HEART FM is owned by Byrnes Communications Inc and is an equal opportunity employer.