The TVDSB is currently reporting four active cases of COVID-19 within the Westfield Public School community.
TVDSB - A COVID-19 outbreak has been declared at Westfield Public School in Tillsonburg.
The Thames Valley District School Board is currently reporting four active cases within the school community, but the school remains open at this time. Southwestern Public Health declares an outbreak whenever officials find a connection between at least two of the cases.
A total of six new confirmed or probable cases were reported within the entire Thames Valley District School Board last night. You can list a list of all of the affected schools below.
- Westfield Public School (Tillsonburg)
- East Elgin Secondary School (Aylmer)
- River Heights Public School (Dorchester)
- Sir Frederick Banting Secondary School (London)
- Woodland Heights Public School (London)
- Sir John A. Macdonald Public School (London) - community case
The school board has already reached out to all of the affected parents, guardians and staff members. This means if you have not received a letter from Thames Valley, your child is not considered to be at risk.
You can find more information regarding active cases of COVID-19 within the TVDSB online here.
Add a comment