The TVDSB reported 13 new confirmed or probable cases of COVID-19 over the weekend and six of them affect schools in Oxford County.
TVDSB - Thirteen new confirmed or probable cases of COVID-19 were reported within the Thames Valley District School Board over the weekend.
Six of those cases are in Oxford County and you can find a list of all of the affected schools below.
- Glendale High School (Tillsonburg) - 2 cases
- Westfield Public School (Tillsonburg)
- College Avenue Secondary School (Woodstock)
- Southside Public School (Woodstock)
- East Oxford Public School
- Straffordville Public School
- Medway High School (Arva)
- Oakridge Secondary School (London)
- B. Davison Secondary School (London)
- Princess Anne French Immersion Public School (London)
- Rick Hansen Public School (London)
- Sir Wilfrid Laurier Secondary School (London)
Thames Valley has already reached out to all of the affected parents, guardians and staff members. This means if you have not received a letter from the school board, your child is not considered to be at risk.
You can find more information regarding active cases of COVID-19 within the TVDSB online here.
Add a comment