An armed break and enter has lead to three men charged.
NORFOLK - Three men have been charged after a break and enter in Norfolk.
On Tuesday at around 1:50am, Norfolk County OPP responded to a report of a break-in at East Quarter Town Line.
While in the licenced marihuana growing facility, the men discharged a firearm, injuring a 49 year old male before fleeing the scene.
22 year old Samuel David Lambert, 23 year old Brad Parks and 23 year old Ryan Drabiuk all of St. Catherines have been hit with a laundry list of charges including:
- Attempted murder
- Attempt murder
- Disguise with intent
- Discharge a firearm with intent
- Unauthorized possession of a firearm
- Two counts of possession of a weapon for dangerous purpose
- Use firearm while committing offence
- Two counts of assault with a weapon
The male victim of the shooting has since been released from the hospital.