Gerald Lee O'Neill was arrested by Waterloo Police in connection with a domestic violence incident on Dundas Street. O'Neill will appear in Woodstock Court in January.
WOODSTOCK - A judge will determine bail for a Woodstock man facing 16 charges on January 5th. The 32 year old man will appear live in court.
Local resident Gerald O'Neill was arrested by Waterloo Regional Police on Boxing Day and transported to Woodstock.O'Neill was wanted on assault charges after Woodstock Police were called to the Mariner Motel on Dundas street on December 22nd to a report of domestic violence. A woman at the motel was transported to hospital after sustaining undisclosed injuries.
O'Neill appeared via video before the court on December 29th at 9 a.m
O'Neill is facing charges of:
- 4 counts of Assault with a Weapon
- 2 counts of Assault
- 2 counts of Possession of a Weapon for a Dangerous Purpose
- 2 counts of Unauthorized Possession of a Weapon
- 3 counts of Possession of a Weapon Contrary to a Prohibition Order
- Uttering Death Threats
- Theft of a Motor Vehicle
- Possession of a Schedule 2 Substance Marijuana.
Add a comment