A young child has been treated and released from the Woodstock Hospital after eating cannabis edibles.
WOODSTOCK - The Woodstock Police Service is reminding everyone about the importance of keeping cannabis edibles out of a child's reach.
A young kid had to be taken to the Woodstock Hospital after eating edible THC/CBD candies. They were treated by medical staff and have since been released.
It's easy to mistake some edibles for candy, so make sure you store them in a safe and secure place in your home.
(Photo Credit: Woodstock Police Service)
Add a comment