The TVDSB reported 15 new cases of COVID-19 over the weekend. The list of affected schools includes Glendale High School, WCI, Port Burwell Public School and East Elgin Secondary School in Aylmer.
TVDSB - Two new cases of COVID-19 have been reported at Glendale High School in Tillsonburg.
The Thames Valley District School Board is now reporting a total of six active cases within the school community and an outbreak was declared on Thursday. The school remains open at this time.
Thames Valley reported a total of 15 new confirmed or probable cases across the entire school board over the weekend. You can find a list of all of the affected schools below:
- Glendale High School (Tillsonburg) - 2 cases
- Woodstock Collegiate Institute
- CC Carrothers Public School (London) - 2 cases
- J.S. Buchanan French Immersion Public School (Strathroy)
- Mary Wright Public School (Strathroy)
- Port Burwell Public School
- Stoney Creek Public School (London)
- East Elgin Secondary School (Aylmer)
- John Wise Public School (St. Thomas) - 3 cases
- Pierre Elliott Trudeau French Immersion Public School (St. Thomas) - 2 cases
The school board has already notified all of the parents, guardians and staff members affected by the newest cases of the virus. This means if you don't receive a letter from Thames Valley, your child is not considered to be at risk.
You can read more about Southwestern Public Health's protocols for COVID-19 classroom exposure here. You can also find more information regarding active cases of COVID-19 within the TVDSB online here.