Police have arrested a 30 year old man from Haldimand County who they suspect is responsible for several break and enters in the region, including Oxford County.
OXFORD COUNTY - Police have arrested a 30 year old man from Haldimand County who they suspect is responsible for several break and enters in the region, including Oxford County.
Members of the Brant OPP Community Street Crime Unit and the West Region OPP Repeat Offenders Parole Enforcement Unit arrested a prolific criminal on February 5th.
Police have been investigating the man after multiple incidents in different areas of Southern Ontario including Brantford, Hamilton, Brant, Haldimand, Oxford and Norfolk Counties.
Justin Sardella of Haldimand County is facing the following charges:
- Theft under $5000 - CC 334(b) x 7
- Possession of property obtained by Crime over $5000 - Section 354(1) (a) x 10
- Possession of property obtained by Crime under $5000 - Section 354(1) (a) x 8
- Operate while prohibited under the Criminal Code - Section 320.18(1) (a) x 54
- Fail to Comply with probation order - Section 733.1 x 20
- Theft of Motor Vehicle - Section 333.1
- Flight from Peace Officer - Section 320.17
- Dangerous Operation - Section 320.13 x 2
- Assault Peace Officer with a Weapon - Section 270.01(1) (a)
- Resist Peace Officer - Section 129(a) x 2
- Escape Lawful Custody - Section 145(1)
Police also arrested and charged 28 year old Lindsey Archer of Dundas with Possession of Stolen Property over $5000.
All the involved parties will appear in Brantford Court at a later date to answer to their charges.
Add a comment