Eight new confirmed or probable cases of COVID-19 have been reported within the TVDSB and two of them are in Tillsonburg.
TVDSB - The Thames Valley District School Board is reporting eight new confirmed or probable cases of COVID-19.
Two of those cases are in Tillsonburg. One is at Glendale High School and the other affects South Ridge Public School. You can find a complete breakdown of all of the newest cases of COVID-19 within the TVDSB below.
- Glendale High School (Tillsonburg)
- South Ridge Public School (Tillsonburg)
- East Elgin Secondary School (Aylmer)
- Delaware Public School (Middlesex Centre) - 2 cases
- Princess Elizabeth Public School (London)
- Northridge Public School (London)
- Riverside Public School (London)
Thames Valley has already reached out to all of the affected parents, guardians and staff members. This means if you have not received a letter from the school board, your child is not considered to be at risk.
You can find more information regarding active cases of COVID-19 within the TVDSB online here.
The school board has also confirmed that public health officials are investigating possible Omicron variant exposure at Delaware Central Public School and Princess Elizabeth Public School in London. This is linked to a cluster of at least 30 COVID cases in London and you can read more about this online here.