On Air Now

World's Best Weekend

1:00am - 7:00am

  • 519-537-1047

Now Playing




Woodstock Council Reviews Draft Budget

Woodstock City Council had its first look at the draft Capital Budget for 2024 last night.

WOODSTOCK - Woodstock City Council had its first look at the it's proposed Capital Budget for next year.

Staff presented the draft budget to council yesterday and it's currently sitting at $37,799,000. 

About 72 percent of it would help maintain or replace existing assets, while the remaining 28 percent would be set aside for new projects. The downtown streetscape revitalization project is one of the big items included in the budget, as well a public works office expansion and several park development initiatives.

A budget meeting will be happening on Tuesday at 5:00 p.m. and council is hoping to give its stamp of approval during their meeting on December 14th.

More from Local News


Add a comment

Log in to the club or enter your details below.
Rating *