On Air Now

  • 5195371047
  • 5195371047

Now Playing

Fire on Devonshire Ave

Firefighters were called out to Devonshire Ave on Sunday after getting word of an early morning blaze.

WOODSTOCK - Nobody was injured after a small house fire on Devonshire Ave in Woodstock. 

Firefighters responded to the blaze yesterday morning. They say the fire started because of a malfunction in an electrical system at the home.

Crews were able to keep the fire in the basement of the home in the utility room. Fire damage was minimal however the house sustainted extensive smoke and soot damage. Working smoke and carbon monoxide alarms are being credited for getting the people to safety quickly. 

An investigation into the fire is ongoing and we hope to provide you with more information tomorrow. 

More from Local News

Comments

Add a comment

Log in to the club or enter your details below.
Rating *

Weather

Recently Played