A total of six new school related cases of COVID-19 were reported in Oxford County over the weekend, affecting both the TVDSB and the LDCSB.
TVDSB/LDCSB - Six new school related cases of COVID-19 were reported in Oxford County over the weekend.
The London District Catholic School Board is reporting one new case at St Mary's Catholic High School in Woodstock and another case at St Joseph's Catholic Elementary School in Tillsonburg.
The remaining four cases are in the Thames Valley District School Board. They affect Huron Park Secondary School, Southside Public School, Annandale Public School and East Oxford Public School. A total of 10 new confirmed or probable cases were reported throughout the entire TVDSB over the weekend and you can find a list of the affected schools below.
- Annandale Public School (Tillsonburg)
- East Oxford Public School
- Huron Park Secondary School (Woodstock)
- Southside Public School (Woodstock)
- Lord Dorchester Secondary School
- Lockes Public School (St. Thomas)
- Pierre Elliott Trudeau French Immersion Public School (St. Thomas)
- Glen Cairn Public School (London)
- Lord Elgin Public School (London)
- Tecumseh Public School (London)
Both school boards have already reached out to all of the affected parents, guardians and staff members. This means if you have not received a letter the TVDSB or LDCSB, your child is not considered to be at risk.