The TVDSB is reporting new confirmed or probable cases of COVID-19 at CASS, IDCI, Oliver Stephens Public School, Westfield Public School and Hickson Central Public School.
TVDSB - The Thames Valley District School Board is reporting nine new confirmed or probable cases of COVID-19 and just over half of them are in Oxford County.
You can find a complete breakdown of all of the newest cases within the TVDSB below.
- Ingersoll District Collegiate Institute (Ingersoll)
- College Ave Secondary School (Woodstock)
- Oliver Stephens Public School (Woodstock)
- Westfield Public School (Tillsonburg)
- Hickson Central Public School
- Princess Elizabeth Public School (London)
- Woodland Heights Public School (London)
- H.B. Beal Secondary School (London)
- TVDSB Facility Services (Leathrone Street, London)
School board officials have already reached out to all of the affected parents, guardians and staff members. This means if you have not received a letter from Thames Valley, your child is not considered to be at risk.
The TVDSB has also decided to temporarily close Hickson Central Public School, Woodland Heights Public School and West Oaks French Immersion Public School due to operational challenges related to COVID-19. You can read more about that online here.
You can find more information regarding active cases of COVID-19 within the TVDSB online here.
Meanwhile, the London District Catholic School Board is reporting a new case of COVID-19 at St. Michael's Catholic Elementary School in Woodstock and it has also notified everyone affected by this case of the virus. You can find more information regarding active COVID cases within the LDCSB online here.