Two people have been charged after Woodstock Police seized $28,000 worth of drugs yesterday.
WOODSTOCK - Charges have been laid in relation to massive drug bust in the Friendly City.
Woodstock Police seized $28,000 worth of drugs yesterday. Officers arrested 34-year-old Michael George Beatty and he has been charged with the following offences:
- Possession of fentanyl for the purpose of trafficking
- Possession of property obtained by crime under $5,000
- Resisting a peace officer
- Assaulting a peace officer
- Possession of an imitation weapon for a dangerous purpose
- Possession of an identity document
- Breach of undertaking
Officers also arrested a 24-year-old woman from Woodstock and she has been charged with breach of undertaking.
Add a comment