On Air Now

John Tesh

7:00pm - 1:00am

  • 519-537-1047

Now Playing

Eastwood House Fire

CTV says flames engulfed about 50 percent of a home in Eastwood Saturday morning.

EASTWOOD - A family in Eastwood is not having a good start to 2017.

According to Kitchener CTV, a fire engulfed about 50 percent of their home Saturday morning, damaging and destroying their possessions.

No injuries are being reported but two pet birds have died. A pet kitten is also reported missing.

CTV says about 40 firefighters responded to the blaze at around 6 a.m.

Although the fire is still under investigation it is believed the flames may have started in the chimney.

More from Local News


Add a comment

Log in to the club or enter your details below.
Rating *


Recently Played