On Air Now

Heart FM Rewind

9:00am - 4:00pm

  • 519-537-1047

Now Playing

Ensure the Snowfall Won't Cause Carbon Monoxide Poisoning

Make sure your vents and chimneys aren't blocked by snow and that your carbon monoxide detector is working. Oxford MPP Ernie Hardeman sent out that important reminder to ensure family's are protected against carbon monoxide poisoning. He says that with the heavy and drifting snow it is also important to check that exhaust vents are clear. Hardeman recently committed to reintroduce his private members? bill named after the Hawkins-Gignac family which would require functioning carbon monoxide alarms in all homes.

More from Local News


Recently Played