The TVDSB is reporting one new case of COVID-19 at Emily Stowe Public School in Norwich and another case of the virus Glendale High School in Tillsonburg.
TVDSB - The Thames Valley District School Board is reporting nine new confirmed or probable cases of COVID-19.
Two of those cases are in Oxford County and they affect Glendale High School in Tillsonburg and Emily Stowe Public School in Norwich. You can find a complete list of all of the newest COVID-19 within the TVDSB below.
- Glendale High School (Tillsonburg)
- Emily Stowe Public School (Norwich)
- Aldborough Public School (Rodney)
- John Wise Public School (St. Thomas)
- Mountsfield Public School (London)
- Ryerson Public School (London)
- St. George's Public School (London)
- West Oaks French Immersion Public School (London) - 2 cases
The school board has already notified all of the affected parents, guardians and staff members. This means if you have not received a letter from Thames Valley, your child is not considered to be at risk.
You can find more information regarding active cases of COVID-19 within the TVDSB online here.