Starting April 1st, all clinics, including pop ups will walk ins only.
OXFORD COUNTY - Southwestern Public Health is making changes to the mass immunization clinics starting in April.
Starting next month, all clinics, including pop ups, will be walk in only. They have also changed the times and locations of some of the clinics.
The mass immunization clinics will operate as following starting on April 1.
- Tillsonburg Lions Auditorium – Select Thursdays (10AM to 3PM)
- Goff Hall Woodstock - Monday, Wednesday, Friday (9AM to 4PM)
- St. Thomas Memorial Arena - this Wednesday only (9AM to 4PM)
- Starting Friday April 1, the St. Thomas clinic moves to 1230 Talbot; Monday, Wednesday, Friday (9AM to 4PM)
- All of the above clinics are closed noon to 1 p.m. for a lunch break.
Upcoming Mobile & Pop-Up Immunization Clinics:
- Thursday March 31, 9:30AM to 11:30AM, St. Thomas-Elgin Social Services (230 Talbot St., St. Thomas)
- Thursday March 31, 10AM to 3:30PM, John Kenneth Galbraith Library (236 Shackelton St., Dutton)
- Thursday April 7, 11AM to 3:30PM, Fred Bodsworth Public Library (21 Pitts St., Port Burwell)
- Tuesday April 12, 10AM - 3PM, Unifor Local 88 (364 Victoria St., Ingersoll)
- Thursday April 14, 2PM - 6:30PM, The Rodney Library (207 Furnival Road, Rodney)
- Tuesday April 19, 10AM - 3PM, Thamesford Library - The Beaty Room (165 Dundas St., Thamesford)
Upcoming GOVAXX Bus Vaccination Clinics:
- Friday April 1 and Sat April 2, 11AM - 7PM, Saxonia Hall- German Canadian Club (522 Talbot St. W., Aylmer)
- April 4, 5, 6 and 7, 11AM - 5PM, East Elgin Community Complex (531 Talbot St. W., Aylmer)
- Monday April 11, 10AM - 6PM, Princeton Centennial Hall (35 Main St. S., Princeton)
- Wednesday April 13, 10AM - 6PM, Plattsville Arena (68 Mill St. E., Plattsville)
- Friday April 15, 10AM - 6PM, Tavistock & District Memorial Hall (3 Adam St., Tavistock)
- Sunday April 17, 11AM - 4PM, Port Stanley Arena (332 Carlow Road, Port Stanley)
You can call 1-800-943-3900 to book an appointment with GOVAXX. Walk-ins welcome at any clinic.