OPP have identified a 21-year-old man, electrocuted and killed while putting up a wedding tent last night. Jeremy Bowley from London was one of four workers shocked when a pole from the tent they were installing made contact with hydro wires. Bowley died from the shock. The other three men are listed in stable condition. They work for Signature Events Rental Centre in London, and were installing a tent for an upcoming wedding near Watford. Lambton County OPP and the Ministry of Labour are continuing to investigate.