The City of Woodstock has released an updated list of what is impacted by the third emergency lockdown in Ontario.
WOODSTOCK - The City of Woodstock has released an updated list of what is impacted by the third emergency lockdown in Ontario.
The following facilities will be closed until further notice:
- Reeves Community Complex (except for vaccination clinic)
- Reeves Community Complex Office
- Civic Centre Arena
- Southside Aquatics Centre
- Cowan Park Sportsplex
- Art Gallery
Woodstock City Hall, the Engineering office and the Parks and Recreation office will be closed to walk in visitors until further notice. Services will available online through the city web site or over the phone at 519-539-1291, email at email@example.com and you can still book an appointment if it is absolutely necessary.
The Enviro Depot and Recycling Depot will be open Wednesday’s, Thursday’s, and Friday’s from 10:00 a.m. until 6:00 p.m. Expect some delays due to volume. The Enviro Depot will be closed on Saturdays due to the closure of the Oxford County Salford landfill.
The City will continue with the following Bulky Item Pickup dates:
- Purple - Monday Route - The week of April 18th to 23rd
- Yellow - Tuesday Route - The week of April 25th to 30th
- Green - Wednesday Route - The week of May 2nd to 7th
- Red - Thursday Route - The week of May 9th to 14th
- Blue - Friday Route - The week of May 16th to 21st
The City bus and paratransit will not be impacted by the lockdown.
The Woodstock Public Library will remain open for curbside pickup only. You can find more information about what services the library will continue to offer online here.
The Small Business Centre is closed to walk ins. You can book appointments through the web site www.smallbusinesscentre.ca, over the phone at 519-532-0063 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Additonal details and updates can be found on the City's web site here.